The MedWeigh MS-2500 high capacity handrail scale is the ideal medical scale for heavy, obese or unsteady patients that require a safe, secure railing. With a large 660 pound capacity, the MedWeigh MS-2500 is also the ideal bariatric scale.
The MedWeigh MS-2500 digital handrail scale features stainless steel legs and a secure, non-slip oversized platform. The large, comfortable platform will accommodate even the most unsteady, elderly or obese patients comfortably due to the curvature of the railing. The low level platform is easy to step onto, and the 37" height allows the display to easily be read by any patient over 4 feet tall. The LCD display features On/Zero/Off, Tare, Weighing Unit, and Weight Hold buttons. And the low battery indicator will display when the rechargeable battery is low.
- Capacity: 660 lbs (300 kg)
- Readability: 0.2 lbs (100 g)
- Weighing Units: Kilograms, Pounds or Pounds:Ounces
- Features BMI (body mass index function)
- Functions: On/Zero/Off, Tare, Weighing Unit, BMI and Weight Hold
- Platform Dimensions: 21-3/4 x 21-3/4 inches
- 1 inch LCD display with 4-1/2 active digits
- Overall Dimensions: 21-3/4 x 21-3/4 x 37 inches (550 x 550 x 940 mm)
- Power: Rechargeable battery (15V, 300mA) or included AC adapter
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty