The Mark-10 TSC Force Measurement Test Stand is ruggedly built for testing up to 1,000 lb of compression or tension force. A large hand wheel requires little effort, even at high loads, and a precision Acme screw and nut ensure smooth operation over time. The Mark 10 TSC and TSCH test stands include a loading table with threaded holes for fixture or grip mounting and a solid metal base contains a storage pocket and holes for bench mounting. Available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
Features / Specifications:
- Maximum force: 1000 lb [5 kN]
- Maximum travel: 3.5" [89 mm]
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories and grips
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Loading table with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Precision Acme screw and nut
- Optional digital travel display
- The TSC1000 / TSC1000H test stand is supplied with a tool kit, medium hook, large hook, and a 2" diameter compression plate.
- A wide range of force gauges and gripping fixtures
- Digital travel display (shown right) -
6" [152 mm] travel, 0.0005" [0.01 mm] resolution, 0.001" [0.03 mm] accuracy, SPC output for automated data collection.
- Horizontal / wall mounting kit -
Set of mounting legs that attach to the test stand column in place of the base
- Custom modifications -
Special modifications are available, including custom-designed fixtures, increased column length, and more.
||Capacity x resolution
||Test stand, hand wheel-operated, 1,000 lb, vertical
||Test stand, hand wheel-operated, 1,000 lb, horizontal
|| Digital travel display for TSC/TSCH
||Horizontal/wall mount kit for TSA/TSC
||Mounting kit, BGI to TS-Series test stands