Conveniently stow all items in the included
cushioned carrying case
Test push/pull muscle strength and functional task requirements up to 500 lb
The new Ergonomic Testing Kits from Mark-10 make job task analysis and ergonomic testing analysis simple and accurate, ideal for ADA compliance, workplace design, and ergonomic studies. These kits present the ergonomist and other professionals with a simple and economical testing solution.
The kits are available in capacities of 200 lb and 500 lb.
The Mark 10 Ergonomics Testing Kit Comes With:
- Mark-10 MG Digital force gauge
- Test up to 500 lb of force with ±0.5% accuracy
- Compact design, easy to hold
- Measure in lb, kg, or N
- Peak force capture for push and pull forces
- Durable construction ensures longevity
- Battery or AC operation
- Double and Single Handles - Non-slip rubber handles for good grip and consistent test results.
- Padded Attachments - Flat, curved, and square padded attachments mount directly to the force gauge for conducting musculoskeletal strength analysis
- Implements - Rugged hook and flat adapter attach directly to the force gauge for conducting job task analysis and ergonomic analysis in push, pull, and lift forces
- Accessories - Series MK kits include a cushioned carrying case, AC adapter, battery, user's manual, and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration
||Capacity x resolution
||Ergonomics testing kit, 200 lb capacity
|| Ergonomics testing kit, 500 lb capacity