All Imada instruments have special price incentives. Please phone us at 800-832-0055 for the best pricing on Imada gauges
- One stand for both compression (push) and tension (pull) tests
- Maximum clearance 9"
(with extender 14")
- Maximum load: MX-110: 110 lbs;
- Jog, Single Cycle, Continuous Cycle, Force Control
- Combination of screw drive system and high performance brushless
motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire
- Wide speed range: 0.4 – 11.5 in/min (optional speed ranges
- Force Controlled operation with Imada DPZ force gauges
The Imada MX-110 or MX-275 test stands offer consistent and reliable testing.
The combination of screw system and state-of-the-art brushless motor
provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed
Connect the Imada MX-110 test stand with an Imada DPZ force gauge and
enable force controlled testing. Force control can automatically stop
testing when the force value reaches the high setpoint programmed on
the DPZ force gauge, or maintain the force between the DPZ High and Low
setpoints. Force control is ideal for fatigue or non-destructive testing.
The Imada MX-110 accepts any of the standard range Imada force gauges.
Quick switch and Emergency Stop features are also included.
Optional Lexan Safety Shield
- 1/4" unbreakable lexan
- Helps protect personnel from injury by containing debris during testing
- Allows access to the control panel
The Lexan safety shield offers protection to the operators of motorized test stands. Access to the test stand controls is still available through the front of the shield. Made of 1/4" lexan, it is virtually unbreakable and will contain the debris from destructive testing. Helps to prevent accidental injuries. Fits all Imada motorized vertical test stands. Dimensions 16.5" x 15.75" x 31.5"
Imada MX-110 diagram