Accommodating new EXTRA-WIDE wheelchairs, the Detecto BRW1000 bariatric scale provides everything required for weighing bariatric patients. For extended patient comfort, the BRW1000 can store the weight of the chair, allowing clinical staff to simply roll the patient on the scale for quick and easy weighing. Detecto’s BRW1000 wheelchair scale provides comfort for the patient and saves valuable time in busy healthcare facilities. Heavy-duty construction, large rubber deck safety plate platform with integral ramp, and the 1,000 lb capacity makes this the perfect scale for weighing patients in manual or power wheelchairs, dialysis patients, or walk-ons.
Light in Weight... Heavy in Capacity
Features & Specs:
- EMR ready serial connectivity
- Pushbutton and keypad tare
- Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation
- Selectable key lockout
- ID storage with and without a known tare weight
- Capacity: 1000 lb x 0.5 lb (450 kg x 0.2 kg)
- Platform width: 40 inches (accommodates bariatric wheelchairs)
- Display: 0.7 inch high contrast LCD for wall or table mount
- Power source: 6 C alkaline or nickel-cadmium cells (not included) or optional AC adapter
- Includes the Detecto 758C indicator
The BRW1000's integral handles make it easy to lift and lower into position. Built-in wheels permit the scale to be rolled anywhere it’s needed.
The extra-wide platform easily accommodates bariatric wheelchairs up to 40" wide.
Detecto 758C Indicator for Digital Medical Scales
Detecto digital medical scales come standard with the enhanced 758C weight display. The new 758C includes a standard serial port for data output to a printer or a PC-based EMR (electronic medical record) software program. With the new time/date feature, the scale can send the weight, time, date, BMI (Body Mass Index), and height directly to a printer or a PC. New black ABS plastic end caps have been added to the 758C further improving the overall appearance of each scale.
The ability to print or save weight data with the 758C is a real time saving device for clinics, doctor's offices, long-term care facilities, and other medical institutions. For example, in long-term care facilities and nursing homes, the assessment of patients' weight is crucial to reimbursement from Medicare/Medicaid. Monitoring and documenting of weight is also important to renal departments, weight loss clinics, and other specialized departments.
Serial Connectivity Provides:
- Output to Printer -- print BMI, weight, time and date
- Send Data to PC -- excellent for medical record keeping
- Display: Liquid Crystal, Reflective Type
- Enclosure: Painted Steel
- Keypad: 19 key, color coded, sealed membrane
- BMI Range: 15.0 to 60.0
- Height Range: 3 to 7 feet (90 to 215 cm)
- Sensitivity: 1.2 µV/d
- Resolution: 5,000 divisions, maximum
- Accuracy: Class III
- Power: 6 “C” size Alkaline or Nickel-Cadium cells (not included) or optional AC adapter
- Temperature Range: +14 to +104 °F / -10 to +40 °C
Detecto scales are made in the USA